How to configure the wishlist so that it works properly.
Wishlist allows customers to create a list of products that they are interested in but donât want to buy yet. They remain active in their account, and with one click can then be placed in the cart. This is a powerful tool for user engagement.
You have to go to Settings > Checkout > Select the 'Accounts are optional' option in Customer accounts.
Note: If you do not select this option, the wishlist and account icon won't show up in the theme.
In the Kalles theme, you can go to Theme settings > General Product > Select the wishlist type that you want to use. There are 3 types for you:
- Wishlist local: Its built-in theme so you just need to choose this option without doing anything. The Wishlist will work on your store.
If you go to the Nitro wishlist (The4 Studio Toolkit) app, it'll show blank as in this image below. It means you have installed successfully. And there is no option to configure the app.
You can click to the Wishlist icon on header to edit the Wishlist page.
Don't have to be tech-savvy, you surely can create your powerful and eye-catching store with EComposer - Visual Page Builder app (Our free add-on for Kalles):
- FREE 100% lifetime (save you $150 annually)
- Build any essential Shopify pages & Landing page, Sales Funnel Page, Lead pages, etc. tailored for your marketing campaigns, ads.
- Create advanced sections & add to Kalles with ease
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor
- Publish up to 15 pages
- 24/7 livechat support