Variant ID on URL
This function is only available when the product has variants such as color, size, (depends on product type).
Update history state for product deeplinking shopify. It’s possible to create a deep-link directly to a specific variant by adding a query string to a product page URL. You can achieve this by appending the ?variant= query parameter to the URL of the product, along with the ID of the variant.
Please follow the instruction below
Go to theme settings
Choose product page
Enable this section to show ID on URL
Exclusively for Kalles users, you can get EComposer - Theme Partner Plan for ZERO and start making beautiful, high-converting store pages today:
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Kalles with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor
How to claim offer: Install EComposer HERE. Then open chatbox icon in EComposer dashboard and leave a message with subject “Kalles+EComposer” to upgrade for free