Comment on page
First, from Theme settings > Other Settings > Turn on "Enable Login sidebar widget" and you can also choose which page to show when customers log in to your online store. If you don't enter the link page, it'll redirect customers to the account page after they login.
Second, from the Sections Sidebar > you will see the Login Sidebar section.
Note: If you did not turn on the "Enable Login Sidebar widget", the login sidebar will not appear.
- Content align: There are 2 types of contents including default and center.
Helps you configure the style of the button with options for Button width, button style, button size, button color, button hover effect.
Please check this video below for details about the login sidebar:
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Kalles with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor