Comment on page
How to enable/disable "Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout"?
This text is required for some stores from Germany or France. If you don’t want to show this text, please follow these steps:
There is an option added in these versions. If you want to disable the text, you just need to go to Product Page (Default) > Product Main > Product Price, Review > Disable "Show tax and shipping information".
If you only want to change the text, please scroll to the end of this article "ANOTHER WAY" to refer more.
- Step1: From Shopify Admin > Go to Settings > Taxes and duties > All Prices include tax > Enable/Disable.
- Step2: From Shopify Admin > Go to Settings > Policies > Delete text in “Shipping policy“.
ANOTHER WAY (All versions)
If you want to delete “Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout”, or even change text for them. Please, from Theme custom > Click on three-dotted in the head > Choose Edit Language > Product > Scroll down to find the text > Delete/ Edit them.
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Kalles with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor