How to enable/ disable Terms & Condition checkbox on Cart sidebar/ Cart Page?
On the Cart sidebar, when you want to go to the Checkout page right away and ignore the Cart page, the customers need to tick on the Terms & Condition checkbox, otherwise, your store will show an error message and prevent you go to the Checkout page.
From Sections Sidebar > Shopping Cart Widget option > Add the block Terms and Conditions checkbox to the Cart Sidebar if you want to enable this option.
And if you want to disable this option, please configure follow my video below:
- Enable: From Theme custom > go to Cart page (default) > Cart > Add Block > Terms and Conditions Checkbox.
- Disable: Go to Terms and Conditions Checkbox > Remove block.
Don't have to be tech-savvy, you surely can create your powerful and eye-catching store with EComposer - Visual Page Builder app (Our free add-on for Kalles):
- FREE 100% lifetime (save you $150 annually)
- Build any essential Shopify pages & Landing page, Sales Funnel Page, Lead pages, etc. tailored for your marketing campaigns, ads.
- Create advanced sections & add to Kalles with ease
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor
- Publish up to 15 pages
- 24/7 livechat support