Comment on page
How to use the collection link on Vendor?
For example, if you show the product Vendor and click on the Vendor of the Collection page, it allows moving the vendor to link: "https://yourstore.myshopify.com/collections/vendors?q=nameVendor"
So you want to remove Vendor in the link and instead of with link Collection, our theme supports you can change it with the option "Use collection link on vendor". Follow this guideline to help you change.
Note: To the function work you need to create the Collection same as the name of Vendor, and set the Conditions with Product Vendor.
Then you can enable this function, click on Collection template -> Main Collection -> Theme Settings -> Enable "Use collection link on vendor" option.
When you complete, URL collection with Vendor will be replaced by link to Collection.
You can refer to my video guideline to know more option:
Use The Collection Link On Vendor
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Kalles with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor