Comment on page
How to create a template for particular products?
This guide helps you create a product template for some special products. When you want to have a different layout only for some products.
Go to Theme customize > Product Page > Create template. You can enter any name for the template, example: "template01", but you have to choose Base on: "Default product".
Please follow the video below:
Note: You need to Publish the theme first to see the template in product.
Go to Shopify > Products > choose product you need to have that template > choose template you created in step 1 for it.
Kindly follow this video:
You can go to the template and customize the layout for it.
For example, apply Layout "Two columns" only for this template. You can refer to this video:
When you don't need the custom template, you can remove it. Go to Theme > Edit code > search for the template name > click delete button. Please follow this video:
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Kalles with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor