Comment on page
Page Heading of the Collect Page will automatically show the collection heading and allows you can customize it.
- Background image: This option allows you can change the background with the image. It will show when you Disable "Specify other image for particular page" option.
- Specify other image for particular page: This option will show the collection image. You can change it please click Products -> Collections -> Select Collection that you want to change -> Edit the Collection Image
Specify Other Image For Particular Page
- Use scroll parallax?: This option will help your image show the Parallax effect for the Collection Heading.
Use Scroll Parallax
- Background color: This option allows you can add color to the background.
- Background overlay: You can add the overlay of background color by dragging the range slider.
Background Color And Overlay
- Padding/Margin space: You can change the spacing item on each device.
- Content align: Set the alignment for the content (Left, Center, Right).
Note: These options will work when you Disable âUse Scroll Parallaxâ option.
- Background image position: There are many positions for you to select. They will help change the position of the image.
Background Image Position
- Background repeat: Choose the background repeat you want to show for the Background image here. This feature will work when you select background size is Contain. For example Repeat, No-repeat, Vertically, etc.
- Background size: Choose the background size you want to show for the Background image here. Example: Auto, Contain, Inherit, etc.
Background Repeat And Background Size
This is an extended option if you want to style the Collection heading separately. It requires you to have skills in CSS coding. However, you can completely ignore it, we also have many options for you to customize. To use this option, you need to Enable âUse Custom CSSâ.
This option allows customizing the Page Heading, Description Collection, Page Subheading, and Breadcrumb in detail.
Page Heading Feature
The Page Heading helps you show the name of the Collection. This option allows you to create stylish title headings.
- Page heading: This feature automatically shows the heading of the current page, please leave it blank. Note: It does not work with the âBlogâ and âCollectionâ page.
- Font family, Font size, Line height, Font weight, Letter spacing, Enable font style italic, Enable font uppercase, and Enable text-shadow: These options will help you style the page heading.
- Margin bottom: This option allows you can change the spacing between the heading and description.
- Hidden on mobile: This option allows you can hide the heading on mobile.
- Font size, Line height, Letter spacing, and Margin bottom: These options will help you customize the page heading on the mobile.
- Excerpt length (integer): You can limit the number of words to show.
- Use view more: Enable this option to show the view more button.
- View more label: You can change the text of button like "Explore more" Button, etc.
The remaining options are similar to Page Heading.
Page Subheading allows you to add the Subheading to the collection page. You can customize it by yourself. The way to customize it is similar to Page Heading. Please refer and freely change it based on the options available here.
If you want to config Subheading for each Collection, you can use dynamic source. Follow my guide to adding metafields:
Add Metafields For Subheading Collections
Then you will add block Page Subheading and select Insert Dynamic Source.
Breadcrumb navigation, also known as breadcrumbs, can reduce the number of actions a visitor needs to take in order to navigate to a higher-level page and it helps you to have a visual guide of your current location on your website.
- Breadcrumb color: This option allows you to change the color of the breadcrumb.
- Margin bottom: This option allows you can change the spacing.
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Kalles with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor