Create a Menu
- Step 1: From the Shopify dashboard, choose Online Store > Navigation > Add Menu.
- Step 2: Add name and links to the menu.
You can create other items for submenus by pulling them back to the submenus.Notice: Menu items allows you to create maximum of 2 other item layers for the submenus.
- Step 3: Save
Please go to Theme custom > Header Design > Choose a header block > Add text label and change the Label color. This is an example:
Please go to Shopify admin > Online store > Navigation > Choose a Submenu > Edit and add [label_name] right after the menu name:
This is the result:
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Elessi with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor