Install Elessi theme
After buying our theme, please download the theme package from Theme Forest. Then you will get the theme file that looks like my image below: https://themeforest.net/downloads
After downloading the theme package, please extract it. If you do not extract the theme package and upload it to your store, you will get the issue below:
After unzipping the theme package, you will get the folders in the image below:
Then please open the Elessi Main File 3.1, we have more folders and files:
Step 1: In the Shopify Backend, please click "Online Store" > Themes > Theme Library > Add theme button.
Step 2: You have to click the ‘Upload zip file‘ button.
Step 3: On the Upload theme popup, click Add file > Upload Elessi theme ver 3.x here > Press the Upload file button:
Step 4: After a minute, the theme is uploaded done, you can click Customize button to start building your store
Exclusively for Elessi users, you can get EComposer - Theme Partner Plan for ZERO and start making beautiful, high-converting store pages today:
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Elessi with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor
How to claim offer: Install EComposer HERE. Then open chatbox icon in EComposer dashboard and leave a message with subject “Elessi+EComposer” to upgrade for free.