Install Elessi theme
After downloading the theme package, please extract it. If you do not extract the theme package and upload it to your store, you will get the issue below:
After unzipping the theme package, you will get the folders in the image below:
Then please open the Elessi Main File 3.1, we have more folders and files:
Step 1: In the Shopify Backend, please click "Online Store" > Themes > Theme Library > Add theme button.
Step 2: You have to click the ‘Upload zip file‘ button.
Step 3: On the Upload theme popup, click Add file > Upload Elessi theme ver 3.x here > Press the Upload file button:
Step 4: After a minute, the theme is uploaded done, you can click Customize button to start building your store
- FREE 100% EComposer Standard plan for 6 months (save you $114)
- Build ANY Shopify pages: Landing page, Sales Funnel page, Lead pages, & other custom pages tailored for your marketing campaigns.
- Create advanced sections & add to Elessi with ease
- Save up to 50 pages/sections
- 100+ professional, stunning pre-designed templates
- Anyone can build pages with live drag-drop editor